I haven’t quite decided what my narrative essay is going to
be about, but I have some ideas in mind. However, I don’t know yet if I’m going
to use them for my essay. I may write about the time when I wrote a paper for
my English class last semester, about how technology is making life easy and
better but at the same time is taking away jobs from people, leading to high
unemployment rate and people becoming lazier. For me it was a great opportunity
to show my writings skills and my critical thinking skills as well because I had
to support my thesis, if not, my whole argument would have crumbled down. I had
to try my best even though it was my first paper where I had to defend my thesis
to the very last detail.
Also, I might write about the time when I did a paper topic
for my philosophy class. So far that’s the best paper I have ever written in my
whole life, in my opinion. For my paper topic I had to write about whether I would
follow the Ten Commandments even though I don’t know god exists. It was a
challenging task for me because I had to show the good things and bad things
and the reasons why I would have follow them, plus it was an 8 page paper. It was
hard for me to make long enough without repeating myself over and over again. Despite
all the challenges I was able to complete it, but it did help me a lot. Thanks to
that, I now have the confidence to write a paper several pages long, not only
that but I also have the confidence in my writing skills and my ideas.
No comments:
Post a Comment