I’m taking
English 101 for two reasons. First of all, because it’s a required course at
NEIU and because I personally would like to sharpen my writing skills to their
highest point. As we all know society is progressing at an astonishing rate, leaving
not room behind for people with poor writing skills. Someone with a poor level
of writing will not be successful in life, simply because writing is a constant
in this society. I personally would like to learn how to write professional
sounding papers with deep thoughts. I admire people who have the ability to
write amazing papers. One of my favorite speeches of all time, is called Death Sentence – 1881 to Jose Manuel Miguel
Xavier Gonzales many are not familiar with this speech because is not famous
like others.
However, for me
is one of the best out there, even though it is a speech for me it counts as a
piece of writing because you need to write it in order to deliver it. By the
end of this class I would like to be able to write more at a college level not
like a high school student. Who still uses small words and whose ideas aren’t
deep enough to send a message to someone. Hopefully at the end of this semester
I will be able to write more complex papers with deeper thoughts, more complex
vocabulary, and with little or no errors at all. This will only be possible
with the help of my teacher and my own effort.
No comments:
Post a Comment