Friday, April 20, 2012


For my final portfolio I still haven’t pick an essay yet. I have some ideas, but I’m not sure. One essay that I want to use for my portfolio is the ad analysis. I really enjoy writing that essay because I was surprise with all the details that you can come up with just a single ad. The strengths of my paper were that I did a good job describing the ad itself. Also, in describing who was the target audience for this specific advertisement was. However, the paper has a lot of weaknesses too. For example, I noticed that I got out of focus because I was trying to make the paper longer. Also, I failed in supporting my arguments with specific details from the ad. This time I’m going to take my time to revise the whole essay and find any mistakes that I might have. I’m going to check if my ideas are well organize in a way that is not confusing to the reader. I hope that at the end the final paper will be much better than the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment