I analyzed the essay “Free Speech off Campus Should be Protected”.
In this essay the writer starts with good support for his argument. From
beginning to end the argument was well defended with good evidence to back up everything
he was saying. I realized that by having a well-organized argument and good
evidence to support it will create credibility towards the author of the essay.
Also, the tone was really something else. It was strong and confident which
gave the reader the impression that the author knew exactly what he was talking
about. Allowing him to persuade the reader to agree with him in his statement
he was making. Lastly, the way he presented his evidence was fabulous. He
connected all his points with evidence in order to back them up. I notice that
if you have credible evidence you will have strong points. This taught me that I
need to have strong evidence in my essay in order to have strong points. With
all these points combine it would allow me to have a strong concrete essay as
the final product.
No comments:
Post a Comment